COUNTRY AMERICANA HOME DECOR - HOME DECOR
COUNTRY AMERICANA HOME DECOR - HOME DECOR CANDLE HOLDERS - DECORATING IDEAS FOR ANNIVERSARY PARTY
Country Americana Home Decor
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
- any artifact (such as books or furniture or art) that is distinctive of America
- Things associated with the culture and history of America, esp. the United States
- Americana refers to artifacts, or a collection of artifacts, related to the history, geography, folklore and cultural heritage of the United States.
- Americana is a 1992 British documentary series which was presented by Jonathan Ross, co-written with Jack Barth. The three-part series explored American culture and was aired in the United Kingdom in December 1992. The titles of the three editions were "Fat", "Dumb" and "Rich".
- The people of a nation
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
Eastern Fairy Slipper (Calypso bulbosa var. americana)
There are two varieties of this exquisite orchid - the variety shown here, variety americana, has a yellow beard and unspotted lip. The other, variety occidentalis (shown below), has a white beard and a spotted lip. Generally variety occidentalis is found only in the North Cascades and areas west of the Rockies, while this variety is much more widespread. The old common name for this Fairy Slipper is Hider-of-the-North. This was photographed near the top of Emperor Hill on the Berg Lake trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park.
apple bucket 007
This is an old bucket that I have painted and "grunged up" a bit and painted "AppleS" in red and outlined in white.
The bucket is your typical scrub bucket being about 9" inches tall and 10" in diameter.
The apples and crows soft sculptures are included (I modified a Becky Erickson pattern). The apples and crows are made from the highest quality muslin and stuffed with new fiberfill. All pieces are hand painted and "quick aged" for that grungy look.
vintage easter decor
christmas decoration designs
wall decoration paint
western saloon decor
hawaiian party decoration ideas
decorator wall clock
christmas door decorating themes
home decoration gift